Request.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Poem 5

I am still lonely and I
Am just sitting here
Like I have been for
The past few hours.
And I can hear my
Clock. It is telling
Me about it's day. I
Am willing to listen
But I'm secretly not
Listening to the clock,
I am thinking about
You. You know who
You are. I am sorry
That I am such a nuisance
And I always need to be
Reassured that you are
There. But I cannot
Help it. You are an
Amazing person and I am
Just nothing and I could
Easily lose you to some
Other random girl who
Is cute and happy and
Funny and nice and
Everything that I am not.
I honestly think if you had
To choose between a
Super cute girl/Idol or
Me, you would choose the
Super cute girl automatically.
But I have a low
Self-esteem and I am sorry
That I am the way I am.
Please look past my bad
Personality and ugliness
And look at my interests
Instead. Though my interests
Are not even attractive either.
I am an embarrassment to society.
Can you kill me?

No comments:

Post a Comment