Request.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Poem 6

I am a hikikomori
But not quite.
I go to school because
If I do not I will get
My phone and computer
Taken away
And I will not be able to
Talk to you.
I am crying. I do not
Like life because it is
Lonely and hard. To be
Honest I hurt myself
Every day because she
Tells me I deserve it
But you tell me I do not
Deserve it but I do not
Know what if I deserve
It or not so I do it anyway
Because maybe I will die.
I am glad that she is happy
When I hurt myself because
I know finally that
Someone is proud of me.
But it hurts, and all
I am able to do now is
Lie down and think
And talk to you. But
I am not talking to you
Right now. I want to
Talk to you. You are
The only person I ever
Talk to. I have long
Gaps in my day where
You are doing something
Else and I do not hear
From you at all or get
Replies like
xD
And
x_x
And
Lmfao
And
>_>
And
Yeah
And then you say
I love you
And I say
I love you too!
But then
You do not reply back.

No comments:

Post a Comment