Request.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Poem 8

I texted you and
You have not replied
So I am guessing that
You are doing something
And you cannot talk
Right now. That makes me
Sad because I am jealous
That you have things
To do. I wish I had things
To do. I do have things
To do, I just do not think
That it is necessary.
School is the law, no matter
How stupid it can get.
I am fucked. I am sad.
I am selfish. I wish that
You never had anything
To do and could never ever
Sleep so that you can talk
To me always. I am always
Here. I wake up if you text
Me and I am asleep. I drop
Everything I am doing to
Reply to you. But, you are
There for me for those
Few hours every day. Where
You and I text each other and
I get longer replies back.
I like those moments. But I
Fall asleep and I wake up
Alone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment