Request.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Poem" 35

It is the morning and I
Looked at my phone and I
Let out a little whimper
Not because I am
Pleasuring myself to your
Picture but because I am
Upset that I have once
Again fallen asleep when
I promised to stay
Awake.
My eyes looked at the
Time and they got angry
And they said
"Noriko! That is not good!"
And I said
"I am sorry, I am sorry"
I was feeling sad so I got up to
Take a shower, not really knowing
What time it was at all. For
That little while, I knew
Nothing.
I turned the shower on and I
Looked into the mirror and
I was confused as I
Touched my reflection and then
I felt angry so I turned away and
I undressed and touched the
Shower water and it was too
Cold so I tried to turn it up but
I accidentally turned it down.
I hope you never have
Cold showers.
So I took a shower and my legs
Were angry and said
"We are too lazy to stand! Do something!"
And I said
"I am sorry! I am sorry!"
And my arms would not wash my hair
But yet they just sat on the stop of my
Head rubbing the still gel-like shampoo
In a thin layer over everything.
My hands then said
"I got it, arms. Noriko! You lazy bastard!"
And then I said
"I am sorry! I AM SORRY!"
And so after I was clean and
Pretty confused I stepped out and I
Realized I forgot to wash my face but
I can do that in the sink.
I have not yet gotten dressed because
I feel lazy.
I wouldn't mind if you sat at my
Computer chair in a towel and
Nothing else.

Did I really just say that?


Fuck.


Backspace.
Backspace.
Backspace.
Backspace.
Backspace.
Backspace.
Backspace.
Backspace.
Backspace.


Yesterday you showed me your shoulders
and I couldn't help but feel
A little sexually aroused but
That is because I like shoulders.
I showed you one of
My shoulders. Did you
Feel anything like I did?
I feel like you should know that
Your shoulders
Really turn me on.
Oh god
Oh god
Oh god
Did I really just say that out loud?

No comments:

Post a Comment