Request.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

If I spun around in circles I would just be a square like everyone else.

Today in English class I was
Taking two quiz test things.
I could not focus because I
Had a bad headache and my
Stomach was yelling
"NORIKO! GET SOME FOOD IN HERE. GOD DAMMIT."
And I just kept patting my stomach
And thinking to myself
"It is okay you can eat in a few hours."
I saw an eyelash on my test and I was
Shocked that my eyelash was on there so
I picked it up and I made a wish and I
Blew it away and it disappeared
So I think my wish will come true.
I found a notebook in my closet yesterday.
I now have a notebook.
I feel excited.
I took out my notebook in English class
During my test and I tried to write
A poem but it is just not the same
As when I am typing because
When I am typing I just let my
Brain flow through my fingers and
Let them do their thing.
My keyboard has had
Multiple orgasms.
I feel aroused.

No comments:

Post a Comment