Request.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Poem 3

I am just kind of sitting here
Eating candy and
Thinking about you.
Around this time of day you
Reply with something short and
Then not reply at all.
It makes me feel sad.
Maybe you do not want to talk to me
At all. But I don't blame you
Because I would hate to talk
To myself. But I do anyway.
I have no one else to talk to
Most of the day. I am
Very lonely and I sit at
My computer desk with
My phone in my lap.
Once in a while I will play
My ringtone and pretend like
I got an important phone call
From you.
I did that not long ago.
I am now writing this long,
Long,
Long,
Long,
Long poem.
This candy tastes weird.
But I love you anyway.
I am thinking about you.
I wish you would talk more.
I do not like feeling like
I am the only one trying to hold
A conversation while I hold
My pillow sort of tight,
Like you like it. And
I cry because I am lonely,
But I do not want to be with those
People out there. I want to be with
You, do you want to be with me?
I do not see why you would.
I do not understand why you love me.
But what is there to understand?
I just twirl the red string
Around my finger and I
Try and pull on it, hoping it
Will bring you closer to me.
So I could be with you.
So I could have at
Least one friend.
Because if you couldn't tell,
I am all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment