Request.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"Poem" 27

Sugar is really mean.
I went to brush my teeth and
No matter how hard I brushed
My teeth still felt dirty
And my tongue was still sticky.
So I hyper rinsed my mouth
With water. That's right. I
Went downstairs to the kitchen
And I took the spray hose thing
And I sprayed it in my mouth.
My tongue felt normal again.
Sugar is bad. It is good but too
Much is bad because
I cannot eat cake icing and
I cannot eat chocolate very much
Because it is too sweet for me.
Why is it that you
Americans like to put
Bags of sugar in one
Teaspoon of cake icing?
Does that taste good to you?
You guys probably do not have
Stomachs and you have very
Weak taste buds because
Really, some of the stuff you
Guys eat is ridiculous. No,
I cannot narrow it down to
America. Everywhere. You guys
Like to make your food
Super salty
Super sweet
Super spicy
Super hot
Super cold
Super messy
Super gross
And just plain sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment