Request.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Poem 12

I like when I
Wake up in the morning
To find unread picture
Messages from you. I get
To see a new picture
Of you when I wake
Up and it makes me feel
All fuzzy inside because
I love you and I want
To see you all the time.
But then again there is
Only one picture, and
I should save it to look at
Later. So I take a picture
Of myself so that you
Can see what I look like
In the same setting. But
Then I get up and I
Look in the mirror at
My hair. It looks like
It was feeling fwoom
That morning. I wanted to
Calm it down so I turned
The shower on and I put
My head under the water.
I do not like water.
I do not like water.
I do not like water.
After my shower I text
You again and I walk out of
The bathroom and I turn
The lights off, the switch
Notifying me that it knows
That I am leaving, and it
Sends a little shock through
My finger. That switch
Must be lonely. I know how
It feels. I am a lonely apple.
So then I walked down the
Dark hallway to my room
And I was hurrying because
I want to be in my room. So
I feel around the wall
Anxiously for my door and when
I found it I burst into my
Room and got on the computer.
My computer is making
Happy chirps. I think it is
Happy I am here. I love you
Computer. Thank you for
Caring. My computer is talking to
Me but where are you? You are
Maybe asleep. You do not wake
Up for a little while anyway.
I do not like school.
Help me.
Help me.
Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment