Request.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

A look into 5 minutes of thinking

If you did not
Know it takes SO MUCH
Work to type up
One of these god damned poems
Even if it is just
Typing anything that comes to mind
Because it is not really
Anything that comes to mind.
I try to stay on topic and I
Re-read and re-read a lot
Because if I am trying to
Hide the fact that
I cannot focus on
One thing at once.
If you want me to
Type as if this were REALLY
What I am thinking about then
It would look a little like this:
PICO PICO Rabbit is a good song
But I think that wasabi is spicy
I think that this restaurant is really
Good but there is only
Ramen I want to eat and the cake
Video games are fun but I
Do not have any good games
I knew a guy named Kenneth and he was
All hey sup cheeseburgers
And I was intrigued
But I never talk to him anymore
I think the guy with
That weird cocaine addiction
Kurt Cobain
Two soda cans and a soda bottle
Are there
With a cellphone
And it is quiet
Like an awkward silence
Lizards
Star Trek is a good show but
When people say it it sounds like they
Are saying "Star Trak" and it
Makes me kind of pissed off.
My brother is annoying and thinks he is cool
And all I hear him talk about to his boyfriend
On the phone is
"LAWL ECKS BAWKS KLUB PENGIN'"
I like this better I Think I will
Post what I am thinking
From now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment