Request.

Friday, January 22, 2010

I am dehydrated because of sugar and now my mouth is sticky again.

I want to rise in the air.
I want to look down and see people that look like ants.
I want to laugh because they are not ants.
I want to think about how I will never see ants again.
I want to smile and just go higher.
I want to touch the clouds.
I want to catch the birds.
I want to wave at the people in planes.
I want to see a jet fly by.
I want to run into skydivers.
I want to fly around freely.
I want to be above the clouds.
I want to see the sun and
I want it to shine on me.
I want to feel the warmth and
I want to smile to myself.
I want to look at my phone and
I want to call you from the sky.
I want to hear your voice and
I want to see your picture and
I want to think of you and then
I want to fall.
I want to see the look of terror on faces.
I want to see skydivers grab at me.
I want to see people point.
I want a spotlight to shine on me.
I want to fly past business workers.
I want to look down and see sky.
I want to look up and see people.
I want to fall head first.
I want to see policemen rush.
I want to see firefighters stand by.
I want to see ambulances waiting.
I want to see people try.
I want to see people care.
I want to hear people scream.
I want to hit the pavement.

No comments:

Post a Comment