Request.

Friday, January 22, 2010

I feel sad.

I am lonely.
You said you had to go
Because you had to eat so
I was lying down and I
Continued to do so and I just
Thought to myself
"Hah. I am fucked."
After a while you called again
And I talked a little more.
I feel like I was being mean.
I do not want to be mean to you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I do not like people.
They are all weird.
They like to do weird things.
They like to think weird thoughts.
They like to follow weird rules.
They like to like weird people.
They like to dress in weird fashions.
They like to talk in weird slang.
They like to laugh at weird jokes.
They like to cry at weird pain.
They like to hate weird people.
They like to hate weird thoughts.
They like to hate weird pain.
They like to hate weird jokes.
They like to hate weird things.
They like to hate weird people.
They like to hate weird fashions.
They like to be normal.
But what is normal?
Am I normal?
Are you normal?
I do not know.
I do not care.
I just want to get out of here.
Help me.
Help me.
Help me.
Help me.
Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment