Request.

Monday, January 25, 2010

1, 2, 9! AH AH AH AH AH!

I wish I could be something amazing
So that I could do more for you.
I just kind of sit around and sulk all day
Then I fall asleep.
But I try to talk to you as much as I can
And you know that, because I
Text you constantly.
Even when you do not reply.
I do not like it when you
Say "I love you" and
Then stop texting.
Because "I love you" is not goodbye.
If "I love you" was goodbye,
Then I do not love you.
I hate you.
I always hate you.
Because that would mean
Always "Hello".
Because I always want to be with you.
You know?
So
I love you and
I hate you.
But I do not hate you as in
Grrrrr hate.
But more like
I want to be with you hate.
Though it is annoying when you
Are in my mind because I cannot
Get you out and I want to be with
You and it makes me sad so I
Hit my head to see if you will get out
But you do not and I just get a headache.
I am going to improve myself.
I am going to try to improve myself.
Fuck it.
I am not going to do anything at all
Because I can't, dammit.
I can't do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment