Request.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

5 in the morning and fucked

Medication is stupid because
It does not even work
At least not for me because
I do not feel anymore happy than
I did before I went to that
God damned hospital.
I feel more numb than happy.
If I become an emotionless zombie
I promise I will still love you.
I will make it a logical love.
It will be learning that I love you.
It will suck, but you will have to
Deal with it because the hospital
Took away my emotions.
I fell asleep and I feel
Terrible for doing so and
I wish I could hold you and
Let you sleep close to me because
I want to be close to you.
Do you want to be close to me too?
The medication has a side effect and
I cannot sleep for more than about
5 hours at a time.
Medication sucks.
Fuck you medication.
I hope the doctor does not
Increase my meds again.
Please do not do that, Doctorman.
Fuck the Doctorman.
I love you.
I wish I could just stare at you
And I do not care how awkward it may get
But I would stare at you and
That is about it.
Because you are very handsome.
I am sure many other people would agree.
I am lucky to have you.
I am lucky lucky lucky.
But I hate geese.
God damn geese.
But yeah, I am lucky.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment