Request.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

When I pressed "PUBLISH POST" My mind was a bitch and forgot to mention it had something to say. Fuck you, brain.

I hate the feeling of angry.
It is like
A soft cuddly kitten
With razorblade fur
Rubbing against you,
Wanting you to pet it
And you keep saying
"Go away you damn cat"
But it keeps coming back.
Its purs sound like
A chainsaw.
But it is not rubbing against
Your leg or
Your side.
It's rubbing against something
Totally different.
Your erection.
Excuse me women,
Replace erection with shoes
Or some shit like that.
I do not know what you women like.
But anyway
So this cute little kitten is
Rubbing against your erection.
You cannot scream.
You cannot move.
That is what anger feels like.
And it gets worse
And worse
And worse
And worse
And worse
And worse
And worse
And worse
And worse
And worse
And worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment