Request.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"Poem" 23

I changed out of my stupid
New jeans and my wonderful
Dark blue and white striped
Long sleeve shirt. I believe it was
Part of a pajama set that my mom
Wore many years ago but there
Are no pants that go with it
That I found in her closet so I wear
It like it is a shirt because it is
Warm. But I took off the shirt and
I felt sexy.
I looked in the mirror and realized I
Am not sexy so I put my pajama
Shirt on and then I took off my jeans
And I felt cold so I put on my pajama
Pants. I feel comfortable now. Those
Jeans are too tight around the waist and
Too loose around the legs. That is very
Annoying and it makes
You look fat.
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat
fat fat

No comments:

Post a Comment