Request.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

It is dark in my room.

I wish I was your cellphone strap.
I wish I was your pocket sized doll.
I wish you would carry me around.
I wish I could be with you always.
I wish I could see you at your worst.
I wish I could see you at your best.
I wish I could see you fail.
I wish I could see you succeed.
I wish I could see you sad.
I wish I could see you happy.
I wish I can watch you eat.
I wish I can watch you drink.
I wish I can watch you sleep.
I wish I had a little bell tied to me.
I wish you liked the sound of the little bell.
I wish you would shake me a little to hear the bell.
I wish you loved me.
I wish you carried me in your pocket.
I wish you wore me out and broke me.
I wish you took me off your cellphone.
I wish you put me on your dresser or under your bed.
I wish you forgot about me.
I wish you remembered me.
I wish you would search around frantically for me.
I wish I could fall.
I wish you could hear the little bell.
I wish you could find me.
I wish you could hold me in your hands.
I wish you could cry.
I wish I could ring my little bell.
I wish that would make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment