Request.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

And how

I feel lonely.
I feel scared.
What are they doing to you?
Are you okay?
Are you happy?
Are you sad?
Are you comfortable?
I want to know how you are.
I am worried.
I am scared.
I am alone.
I do not mean to be selfish but
I need you.
At school all I did was
Write about you and think about you
And I even talked about you.
I do not want you to leave me.
I have no one since you left.
You left me alone.
I am scared because
Anything could happen.
You could fall and get amnesia
And forget about me.
You could meet a girl and like her
And forget about me.
You could realize I am nothing
And forget about me.
Or you could just forget me.
Or you could hate me.
You could think of how bad I am
And hate me.
My name will be nothing but a disgusting word to you.
Not even a word.
Maybe a fucked up pile of letters.
Because that's what I am.
I am a fucked up pile of letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment