Request.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dear Father,

I hate you.
You get mad at me all the time
For little things.
When I am being honest
You get angry.
When I am sad
You get angry.
When I am hurt
You get angry.
When I am tired
You get angry.
When I am sick
You get angry.
Leave me alone.
Let me be.
Why does everything have to be to your standards?
I am sorry that
I am not the dream child that
You wish you had
But I am who I am
And you cannot change me.
I am tired of you.
You tell me that
I make you look like a bad father
By the way I dress
And the way I act
And with what I tell my counselor.
Let me tell you something,
Buying me whatever I want and
Letting me have a bit of freedom
(Hah, I don't even go outside!)
Does not make you a good father.
You hit me.
You yell at me.
You force me to clean.
You force me to wake up.
You force me to eat sometimes.
It is always
Your way.
But do you realize that
It is your fault that
You and your girlfriend of
About three years or more
Are falling apart?
You are stubborn
And selfish
And you need to calm down.
OCD mother fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment